I am a Sophomore pursuing B.Tech in IT at USICT, GGSIPU Main Campus.
My CS interests currently lie in Cybersecurity and Web Development.
The most interesting things happening in my life, right now, academically speaking are:
- Working as a Fullstack web development intern at Zoai Technologies
- Serving as part of the core team at DEF CON NCR group, DC91120
- Serving as the General Secretary at the cyber security club, Rooters at USICT.
I am actively looking for cybersecurity and research internships for winter 2019. I am available remotely too.
A pdf version of my resume is available here.
Fullstack Web Development Intern
September 2019 - Present
Flask Angular 8 PostgresSQL Redis
Zoai helps hundreds of restaurants run their business: from secure online payments to point-of-sale solutions.
Development and Prototyping of the Flagship project of the startup i.e a Restaurant Management Platform(point-of-sale) which is being prepared as a Saas.
DEF CON 91120dc91120.org
Core Member at Organizing Team
April 2019 - Present
DEFCON 91120, NCR India, is a DCG by DEF CON. Our community is open and free for all who are interested in information and application security domain. This is a not-for-profit organization. You learn, earn and share with the community.
Being part of the core organizing team, my responsibilites include:
- Helping and organizing the hacker’s meet ups every 2-3 months.
- Networking with other security researchers and speakers who are interested in presenting a CFP at the meetups.
Problem Setter for Capture The Flag(CTF) competitions that are held at every meet up, for which I:
- Gave a live writeup/demo session on my challenges at 0x01 meet.
- Wrote a CTF framework in Flask for 0x02 meet CTF
Abs0lut3Pwn4g3 CTF Teamhttps://abs0lut3pwn4g3.github.io/
Founding Member & CTF Player
Abs0lut3Pwn4g3 is a group of developers and hackers. We participate in (and conduct) Capture The Flag Competitions.
- Ranked under #10 in India and #100 all over the world on CTFtime.org
- Organised an online Capture The Flag(CTF) competition, encryptCTF 2019 in which 1000+ teams participated from all over the world.
- Rank 2nd in Krack-JIIT CTF
- Rank 18th in BITS CTF
- Under Top #10 team(India) in cyBRICS 2019 CTF Quals.
- Publishing CTF writeups
RootTheBox - A CTF Framework in Flaskhttps://rtblivedemo.herokuapp.com/
Flask SQLAlchemy Heroku JWT Flask-Blueprints Flask-admin PostgreSQL
A CTF framework (developed in Flask) for HackTheBox style machines.
- Employed libraries like Flask Blueprints, SQLAlchemy, WTForms, Flask-Login, Flask-admin for Admin views and easy realtime management
- Out of the box deployable on Heroku
- Using SQLite and PostgreSQL for Database.
- A page to show relevant details about the machine such as name, IP, OS, points and difficulty level
- Features like User Authentication, account management, Forgot password, Notifications, Full Fledged Logging
- Hash submission (currently 2 hashes: user and root)
- Real time scoreboard tracking.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
B.Tech in Information Technology
2018 - 2022 (Expected)
University School of Information, Communication and Technology, GGSIPU Main Campus.
- General secretary of the cyber security club, Rooters.
Kulachi Hansraj Model School
Higher Secondary; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and CS.
2016 - 2018
- Graduated High school with 94.6% in CBSE boards.
- Received a trophy and a certificate for scoring highest in Physics in senior year of high school.
- Completed my high school project in computer science on “Bank Management System”. Tech used: C++ and MySQL
Few things I am proud of
Google Cloud Platform(GCP) EssentialsSee Credentials
Completed GCP Essentials badge on Google’s qwiklabs.
Python for Security ProfessionalsSee Credentials
Python for Security Professionals course at Cybrary.it.
A Little More About Me
I love learning new things, and blogs are my way of doing so. I am an avid reader.
I am an absolute nerd and have worked on various technologies including Linux, Git, Heroku, Docker, Google Cloud Platform, Raspberry Pi and Arduino microcontroller.
Alongside my interests in cybersecurity and web development some of my other interests and hobbies are:
- Food, lots of it.
- TV Shows
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies